Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 10 October 2012

Info Post

Outfit: Skirt - Ted Baker, Blouse - Forever21, Blazer - Zara, Necklace - Macy's, Wedges - Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses - DVF 

Lately I've been battling an inner contradiction of nerves and excitement. Currently igniting the struggle... my first public speaking engagement as a fashion blogger. The OMG-pinch-me-please moment came a few weeks ago when I was asked to speak on a panel of fashion experts for a fashion filled week of events at Ontario Mills that ends with a huge fashion show hosted by the always fabulous Giuliana Rancic. I would like to cordially invite you all to attend Ontario Mills Style Stop night on Wednesday Oct. 10th. The style maker blogger panel will be at 7pm at the Last Call Neiman Marcus and will consist of myself, Marie Danee of "The Curvy Fashionista," and Mary Hall of "The Recessionista." You will also have the chance to meet fashion show producer James Campbell, celebrity stylist Vincent Boucher and celebrity jewelry designer Devon Leigh. And for the icing on the cake you'll have the fabulous opportunity to win a $500 Ontario Mills shopping spree, so put it on your calenders ladies, I'm super excited to get to meet my LA followers!




Be sure to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter and BlogLovin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment