Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 20 May 2011

Info Post
 

This week Kim Kardashian stepped out with her PR bestie, Jonathan Cheban while filming an episode for one of her many reality ventures. The two stopped for a bite to eat at Nate'N Al Delicatessen in Beverly Hills. I absolutely love Kim's body hugging cream Alexander McQueen jacquard knit dress, it is classically beautiful. She paired the dress with a Herve Leger geometric box clutch and her fashion staple double platform, Christian Louboutin pumps. I'm beginning to wonder if she sleeps in Louboutins. I'm sure I would if I had a pair! Kim ditched her Herve Leger clutch for a leopard print one while stopping by a friends house later in the day. This beautifully chic ensemble lands Kim as my Fash Fave for the week. I feel kind of bad having Khloe as my fail and Kim as my fave but I have to call it like I see it. And unfortunately they both landed at the top of each list. Are you loving Kim's look?
Don't forget to follow Fash Boulevard on Twitter: @FashBoulevard
And "Like" Fash Boulevard on Facebook for the latest celebrity fashion news: Fash Fan Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment